THE BERKELEY HOTEL PRATUNAM
Address: 559 Ratchaprarop Road, Makkasan,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
The hotel was officially established in 2013, and it is conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok on Ratchaprarop Road in the Pratunam area, Ratchathewi district. As a most worthwhile place to visit, whether for relaxation or business, you will be truly satisfied with “A Touch of Elegance”, the modern luxurious style of The Berkeley Hotel Pratunam. As a 5-star hotel, you will be offered the best of our cozy and richly elegant environment, with an abundance of things to appreciate, and enjoy our golden location for the nearby popular shopping areas and convenient public transportation.
The gigantic venue is approximately 3,700 square meters, one of the largest hotel functional spaces in South East Asia, and offers the very best facilities for organizing any kind of event. Our meeting rooms include a variety of kinds of functional rooms for multi-purpose events, such as the pillarless ballroom and an event hall, with a 3,000-guest capacity. In addition, the venues have a pre-functional area, which is in front of all of the meeting rooms (except the Palladium), which functions as a reception and registration area. Mayfair Grand Ballroom, this pillarless ballroom with a 7.5 meter ceiling height and an area of 1,400 square meters, can be utilized to create a reception atmosphere, with a capacity of up to 2,000 guests, combining the grand ballroom and foyer. The venue, which perfectly fits any sort of large-scale event, has a variety of availabilities of arrangement; cocktail party and classroom.
The Hotel is centrally located in the golden location of Bangkok. This means that it is quite close to a number of nearby attractions, such as The Palladium World Shopping Centre, Siam Paragon, Central World, Platinum Fashion Mall, MBK Center. In the vicinity where can step walk to GaySorn Village, Erawan Shrine or Trimurti statue and many others.
Easy Access to
- 40 minutes driving away from Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- 40 minutes driving away from Don Mueang International Airport
- Airport Rail Link
- 10 minutes walking distance from Ratchaprarop station
- BTS Skytrain
- 10 minutes walking through sky-walk distance from both Chidlom and Siam station
- By Boat
- 5 minutes walking distance from Pratunam Pier (Opposite the hotel)
- By Car
- Easy access to hotel via new Petchburi Road and Ratchaprarop Road
Transport from Airport to Venue
There are two international airports in Bangkok:
- Don Mueang International Airport (IATA: DMK, ICAO: VTBD)
- Take a taxi – if you do this, make sure you demand the meter to be used, do not accept any bartering on set fees, it is the meter or nothing. To venue from the airport, it is about 250-350 baht excluding the change is made up from tolls + airport surcharge. This takes around 40-60 minutes.
- Take the A3 Bangkok Airport Bus – passengers can travel between Don Muang International Airport and the venue using the “A3” bus (Don Muang Airport – Lumpini Park). Pickup Location: Gate 6, 1st floor, Don Mueang International Airport.
- A3 BUS ROUTE: Don Mueang International Airport → Tollway → Din Daeng → Pratunam (Venue) → …
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (IATA: BKK, ICAO: VTBS) also known unofficially as Bangkok Airport
- Take a taxi – if you do this, make sure you demand the meter to be used, do not accept any bartering, or set fees, it is the meter or nothing. To venue from the airport, it is about 350-450 baht excluding the charge is made up from tolls. This takes around 40-60 minutes.
- Take the Airport Rail Link (train)-Cityline to Phaya Thai (BTS) station, runs every 10-15 minutes and standard fare for the city line is between 15-45 baht depending on distance. Bangkok Airport Rail Link is a commuter rail line connecting Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phaya Thai (BTS) station via Ratchaprarop Station (near venue).
The Airport Rail Link operates daily from 06:00 to 24:00, with Commuter City Line trains departing every 10 minutes during peak hours (06:00-09:00 and 16:00-20:00) and 15 minutes off peak and weekends.