Table of contents
Steps to join Social Lounge
Step 1: Registration
After click to the Airmeet link, the first thing you need to do is register for the event.
- Use the event link provided by the organizers to reach the event landing page. This page will display the event details like title, date, time description, etc.
- Click on the “Register for this event” button. You’ll be requested to login using your email or via LinkedIn/Google/Facebook/Twitter.
- Upon sign up, you will then have to confirm your details. Provide your name, designation, organization, and location details.
- Select “Next” to go to the following screen to check all your details. If things are good, select “continue,” and you’re in!
- Don’t forget to block your calendar by clicking on “Add this to my calendar.”
And you’re all set. 🎊
Step 2: Enter Airmeet
Sign-in is possible only on the day of the event. Use the attendee registration link provided to you, and you’ll land on the event window where you have to click on the “Enter Airmeet” button. Log in using your email or by using your preferred social media handle.
If your Airmeet event is unlisted, the link provided will act as an authentication itself. You will only be required to fill in your name, organization, and designation details to take you straight to the event. Easy to go, no?
Step 3: Interactions in the Social Lounge
Now that you’ve entered the Airmeet, you can check if the session is live or yet to start. If the session is live, you will directly see the stage/session upon login. If you land in the social lounge, it means that the session is yet to start. Please make the most out of the social lounge during this time. The area allows you to interact with other participants of the event and hop between tables to meet new people and have conversations.
The Social Lounge is active before a live session, during session breaks, and after the live session ends. You can do experience the following in the Social Lounge:
- Join tables: Tables may have labels and logos on top of it to signal and inform participants about the conversations happening in specific tables. Typically, an Airmeet virtual table has between two to eight seats each. Once you decide which table you’d like to be seated at, select the “Take a seat” button below the table. If you want to leave the conversation, say bye to the table participants, and click on the “Leave the table” button in the bottom right.
- View profiles: Click on the display picture of any participant to view their participant profiles.
- Table chat: You can interact with the other members seated at the table in a virtual mini-conference. You can also have a private table chat. Anyone that joins the table will be able to view this chat in the bottom control bar.
- Request increase table size: You can request the host to increase the table size—but remember that a table can only have a maximum of eight seats.
Step 1: Click on the event link or paste the link on the application and enter the event.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Lounge‘ button placed at the bottom of the application.
Step 3: Find the table you want to join and click on the ‘Join’ button.
Step 4: You can now start interacting with other participants virtually.
After joining the table, you have certain controls to manage the Audio-video and switch participants’ layout options.
To leave a particular table, click on the “Leave” button on the top of the table.